Terms & Conditions
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Nifty Notes governing your use of this site. By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms, and to comply with all applicable laws and stated jurisdiction.
If you do not agree to the terms on this page, do not use this web site.
Nifty Notes may at any time revise these terms by updating this page. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.Copyright & intellectual property
Nifty Notes respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. By using this site you are bound by ourRules of on-line conduct , the terms of which must be observed and followed.
You agree that when communicating, or uploading to this web site, via its forums and other communication services, you will not:
- Use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or not permitted by this agreement;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material, language or information;
- Upload or otherwise transfer files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or confidentiality) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or otherwise transfer files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage or inhibit the operation of another computer;
- Use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the site;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods, or services, or conduct, or forward surveys, contests or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Nifty Notes reserves the right to review materials posted via its communication services and to remove, move or edit any materials at its sole discretion. Nifty Notes reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.Third-party communications & content
You acknowledge that no communication of a third party is endorsed by Nifty Notes and no communication of a third party or content may be considered reviewed, screened or approved by Nifty Notes. Nifty Notes does not and cannot review all communications or content uploaded to this web site and is not responsible for the content of such communications or content. You remain solely responsible for all communications made or content uploaded under your account name or contact details.
Nifty Notes does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Nifty Notes (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to the Nifty Notes web site or its associated communication services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Nifty Notes and its affiliated companies permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission.
Nifty Notes is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Nifty Notes's sole discretion. No compensation will be paid or can be claimed with respect to the use of your Submission.Accuracy of information
The Nifty Notes created information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Nifty Notes has the right - but not the obligation - to correct any errors or omissions in any content.Change notice
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Nifty Notes may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.Rights to use information
You may use the content of this site for communications internally within your business, so long as you provide a clear reference to its source by stating our web address www.niftynotes.com.au.
You may not use the information provided on this site to distribute in any way to other parties unless by providing a link to our site only. You may not use our information to on-sell, or use it in any other way that is competitive with Nifty Notes's and its affiliated companies.Ownership of intellectual property
By furnishing information, Nifty Notes does not grant you any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.Disclaimer of Warranties
All information is provided by Nifty Notes on an "as is" basis only. Nifty Notes provides no representations and warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
Nifty Notes does not represent or warrant that the site or the content will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.Limited Liability
In no event will Nifty Notes, its directors, shareholders or staff be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or on any other hyper‑linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.Governing Law
By using this site, you agree to all of the above, and all dispute resolution shall fall under Australian law only. If the laws of your country do not permit this clause, or try to impose their jurisdiction over Australia's, you should refrain from using this site.Update
This page was last reviewed and updated on 29 May 2012.